#81



in Dream Pop


What I can even say? ...I can't lie.
 
 

... should this poem be my calling card?


YES! LIZA LIVES!
 
 


 in FACT: LIZA OUTLIVES!!!! & it's

in Dream Pop

This poem was written after (/4) Liza (w/ a "z") Minnelli (double "n," double "l"(like New York, New York, so good, it's sung twice)) and her award-winning guest appearance on the Fred-winning The Muppet Show! LIZA!  No, it's true. & she returned in 1984 for a genius cameo in The Muppets Take Manhattan!

& If you did not know, Liza is the daughter of dame, Judy Garland (Francis Gumm) and famed director, Vincent Minnelli, but I feel bad mentioning her parents when it should be all about her.  I can imagine it was difficult for Liza to live in her mother's light, but she certainly never showed it, and she took the world on by storm as her own brilliant woman. 

& Liza's a gay icon, and when I came out of the closet in San Francisco, a queen told me in at the diner to call
LIZA on someone who was serving a plate of lies. I don't know if it was trending or just something specific some friends and I used trying our bests not to fag out. Either way, it was where I had to start with this Out of the Blue, which as a whole, focuses on truth versus fiction.

& Spinning a web of lies is a figure of speech, and the only connection with Liza is she worked the Fosse jazz hands, a position known as webbin'.  All the "g"s were replaced with apostrophes in this poem after Minnelli's album, New Feelin'.

& I admit, I have been obsessed with lies since I realized I had been lying for years hiding in the closet. I wonder now why lies hurt me when I told some my self, and certainly believed more, and well, are there sizes of lies? I've lost my mind, right, the size of lies does matter, and if its Freudian, well I'm always thinking about LIZA in my self after a relationship with a man, which is what I thought the poem was about, but, well...

& Small lies or big lies, who draws the line? It's ARS GRATIA ARTIS ("art for art's sake") not "ars gratia arts," and Judy Garland is not Joot's real name, and, Broken Rainbow, it is historical fact that Hitler studied the blueprints of the brutal, genocidal mentality of the U.S. against Native Americans. The mention, hiding the truth as a lie, represents the extreme inconceivable lie, and was used due to blue connections here. The lines intersected because Liza's film portrayal of Sally Bowles is iconic in Kander & Ebb 's Cabaret, a musical that takes place during the Nazi uprising, and in this episode of TMS, some dirty dogs sing "Pass that Peace Pipe" from Good News.

NO MORE BAD NEWS! I GOT THE BLUES!


Get Lost in LIZA!


LIONIZE LIZA!


IDOLIZA



4 LIZA is

in 
POP !


Liza! Liza! '64 '65 Time AMAZES!
πŸ’¦    πŸ’¦    πŸ’¦    πŸ’¦
Self-titled '68
πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
Come  Saturday Morning  '69
πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
'70s FEELIN' like losin' the g
& emphalizin' the Z! '72 (there was a '66 time)
command key + Z !
She is a Camera & the Nazi$ 
Don't Stand a Chance!
πŸ“˜πŸ“˜πŸ“˜πŸ“˜the rest is her story πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
2018 Oscars ⭐⭐⭐⭐

come rain πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§come shine
🌊🌊🌊🌊 LIZA LIVES 4EVA!!!! πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡


p.s. did you know that Liza got to dawn 
the blue dress of Dorothy 
just as her mom did? 
Well she did & she does 
in a Journey Back to Oz!


alongside the stars of 

Ethel Merman, 
Milton Berle, 
Mickey Rooney, 
& Margaret Hamilton! 


I know! When I found out I thought No way! Get out!

LIZA!
πŸ’¦ it's  2  πŸ’¦   good 2 πŸ’¦  be πŸ’¦ true

I REPEAT,