#93


value versus worth ?

I had a guy over and we hooked up. I fell way too
fast for him, just headover heels for him & his blue
 eyes. I put him up on a pedestal. He went to make
himself a drink in my kitchen, but was surprised
to find I had no ice cubes in my freezer. He shamed
me for it in jest, but I was destroyed by not meeting
his expectations. I wondered, in hindsight, how 
the worth of ice could be equal to diamonds value.



 suddenly you saw
2020


Character - the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual.

Caricature - a picture, description, or imitation of a person in which certain striking characteristics are exaggerated in order to create a comic or grotesque effect.

 Characterization - a description of the distinctive nature or features of someone. 

*Also used in the creation or construction of a fictional character, e.g. "her eyes were ocean blue and sparkled like diamonds," describes a character's looks with the literary element of characterization.